- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Test Systems Hardware Engineer
A Test Systems Hardware Engineer is required to join BAE Systems in Rochester on a contractor basis.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team environment, to develop Test solutions that support the complex and demanding requirements of the diverse variety of Products developed at the Rochester site
- Generation and documenting of Hardware requirements and Hardware design
- PCB design
- Hardware acceptance testing
- Generation and documenting of Hardware and Systems Validation evidence
- Estimation and tracking of work packages
Knowledge and Experience:
- Understanding of Engineering development lifecycle
- Evidence of Hardware design experience
- Problem Solving Skills
- Team Player
- Fast learner
- Able to prioritise and manage your own work with the minimal guidance
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.