- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Highway or Civil Engineer to join a leading consultancy in Reading.
Ideal candidates for the Highway Engineer position will experience with an aspiration to gain Incorporated or Chartered status. Experience in highway and drainage design with a working knowledge of UK design standards is needed, together with the ability to balance several projects and meet project timetables.
Candidates should have private sector experience, the successful candidate would be encouraged to liaise with client, design team and third party representatives, attend meetings and ultimately develop skills to enable management of projects.
- Robust highway, infrastructure and drainage design skills.
- Experience of AutoCAD v2014, AutoTRACK, PDS. Knowledge of DMRB, MfS and Section 38, 104 and 278 processes and access feasibility.
- Proven reporting and communication skills will be required.
- Experience of Civil 3D and Microdrainage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Rail jobs on the rise for engineers considering working on HS2
The new vision for a £286m revamp of Birmingham International station has been unveiled and it promises thousands of job opp...
- Construction sector growth set to create more jobs
The UK construction sector looks set to grow in the back half of this year and into next. Find out what this means for job o...