- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Highway or Civil Engineer to join a leading consultancy in Reading.
Ideal candidates for the Highway Engineer position will experience with an aspiration to gain Incorporated or Chartered status. Experience in highway and drainage design with a working knowledge of UK design standards is needed, together with the ability to balance several projects and meet project timetables.
Candidates should have private sector experience, the successful candidate would be encouraged to liaise with client, design team and third party representatives, attend meetings and ultimately develop skills to enable management of projects.
- Robust highway, infrastructure and drainage design skills.
- Experience of AutoCAD v2014, AutoTRACK, PDS. Knowledge of DMRB, MfS and Section 38, 104 and 278 processes and access feasibility.
- Proven reporting and communication skills will be required.
- Experience of Civil 3D and Microdrainage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.