- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Planning Officer - Development Management
3 month contract as Planning Officer based in Warrington, Lancashire.
Our local planning authority client in the North West is looking for a Development Management Officer to join them on a contract of up to 3 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous Planning experience.
This is a new role and will taking on responsibility for managing a caseload of "minor, householder and complex minor" applications.
- Working on Town based applications
- Dealing with household applications and basic minor applications
- Initially working on a 3 month contract and then rolling
- Updating applications and compiling reports
- Liaising with the Development Management team
As a Development Management Planner you would be need the following experience:
- Experience in Development Management planning
- Proven track record of managing a caseload of applications
- Degree level qualification within Town Planning
- Eligible for (if not already) membership to RTPI
Education & Qualifications
- Degree in planning or a related discipline
- Full member of the RTPI or a related professional body
If you are a contractor in the Town Planning industry and you are looking for your next opportunity and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Charlotte Pope at Matchtech on email@example.com
If you're a Planning Officer, however the role advertised isn't suitable, please click on the link to check out our latest vacancies in the town planning sector:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.