- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client, a leading water sector specialist are looking electricians to start ASAP on a water treatment site in Hayes, North West London. rate is negotiable based on experience/cards.
- Previous experience of working in the water industry preferred
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification as a minimum.
- City and Guilds electrical qualification 17th Edition or recognised apprenticeship preferred.
- Experience in carrying out testing and inspection preferred
- reactive maintenance works and installation works
- Knowledge of plant control
- Must be conversant with all aspects of containment
- CSCS/ECS - Essential
- EUSR Water Hygiene - Essential
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.