- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Engineer - Interior Trim
We are searching for a Project Engineer with a background in Interior Trim to work for a large UK automotive manufacturer.
Position: Project Engineer
Seating Engineer - resource required to support ongoing cycle plan activities. We need on-going development of Customer Focused and Limited Edition products in the Interior Trim area. We have key programmes aspirations for working towards significant product changes over the next 5-year cycle plan across Brands and on major platforms.
1) Proven Automotive experience, minimum 1 year working in industry at OEM or Tier 1 suppliers.
2) Can give evidence of either Low to medium volume tooling experience.
3) Fluent in spoken/written English
- Engineering Delivery Experience for Plastic/Structural/Functional parts
- Automotive Engineering experience with an understanding of automotive product creation and delivery.
- Minimum 1 year experience Supplier management / Quality tools like FMEA and problem solving/ RFQ process/ PDS creation/ Releasing and WERS/ Issue Management
- AIMS/ Requirement Management
- eFDVS/RMDV iPLM/ Testing and Validation of plastic and structural components
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing technology Software Skills
- PC Literate, MS Office Proficiency, MS Project knowledge
Would be a DISTINCT ALL or most advantage to have the following: WERS / Efdevs trained.
Ideally trained in RMDV PACN, AIMS, PPIR, 8D & DFMEA, plus working knowledge of the STA / PPAP PSW Process
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.