- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
CAD Support (Tools and Co-ordination)
Matchtech's client is seeking a CAD Support (Tools and Co-ordination) to join their Bristol-based team working on the Hinkley Point C nuclear new build project
The CAD support is responsible for the local support of CAD engineering tools (mainly AVEVA PDMS, Diagrams and Engineering).
The CAD support is responsible for all or part of the following activities:
- Support to the engineering teams working with CAD applications by performing the following tasks and activities:
- Coordinates CAD activities including new requests and resolution of CAD technical issues for a large number of CAD tools on behalf of the teams
- Defines, proposes and follows action plans and roadmaps
- Is in constant contact with the Engineering teams, the CAD teams in France and the local IT technical support
- Delivery of training when necessary
- Supporting - IT/CAD support lead
- PDMS or equivalent CAD software understanding
- Excel advanced (no macro/no solver)
- Project management understanding
- Work autonomously supporting processes and standards
- Possess good interpersonal skills as the role requires interfacing with the Engineering and Project Teams and experts in France
- BPSS level security required
- Understanding of script language and web technology
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.