- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Development Engineer to be responsible for structural environmental and electrical testing. The role will be working on aerospace interior products.
* To create, review and maintain Qualification Test Plans and Reports to Company and industry standards, using applicable software applications,
* To support/carry out development and qualification testing (structural, environmental and electrical testing) to customer / regulatory requirements,
* To carry out tests in accordance to verification (V & V) test procedures and/or design office instructions,
* To prepare, organise and maintain records and/or reports of verification (V & V) testing,
* Liaison with external test houses relating to qualification and test activities,
* Participation in project team meetings and design reviews as necessary,
* To support team members with other tasks as and when necessary,
* Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained,
* To ensure all Company rules and regulations are met,
* To help create and maintain a safe working environment and observe the published Health and Safety policies and procedures,
* To carry out any other tasks where reasonable and relevant, when required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.