- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Electronics Safety Engineer - Consumer Electronics
Safety engineer - Electronics testing/ Compliance - This is a hands on testing role working closely with customers to organise and execute safety compliance testing projects. Electronics Safety standards experience essential
Safety engineer - Electronics testing/ Compliance - This is a hands on testing role working closely with customers to organise and execute safety compliance testing projects. It is IEC/UL/EN 60950-1, IEC/UL/EN 60065, IEC/UL/EN 62368-1 or other Electronics Safety standards experience.
As an electronics safety engineer you will work closely with customers, developing strategies for testing electronics and ensuring electronics safety compliance, consulting with customers in order to improve safety compliance related processes.
We are looking for people with an excellent technical grounding who can contribute to projects quickly, there is extensive training available to further develop your skills in areas such as requirements capture, Project planning and customer engagement.
- Proven experience in Electronics, ideally for consumer electronics.
- Experience of electronics testing
- Experience in Electronics Safety compliance as well as relevant associated standards such as IEC/UL/EN 60950-1, IEC/UL/EN 60065, IEC/UL/EN 62368-1 or other relevant standards.
- Good communication skills and experience of customer engagement.
- Experience of EMC or RF test would be desirable
- Bonus Up to 15% (Performance related)
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- 5% Matched Contribution Pension
- 25days Holiday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work
- Staff Discount scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Electronics Engineer
- Meet the SCADA engineer who stops your bag getting lost at the airport
Have you ever wondered how your luggage gets from the baggage drop to the plane? Meet the engineer who makes sure you’re reu...