- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Our client, a leading water sector specialist are looking for electricians to start ASAP on a clean water site near Hastings, East Sussex. Previous water experience is desired, rate negotiable based on cards/experience.
To be responsible for the onsite install & repair of predominantly Water based assets in a range of values and complexity. Examples of such equipment are (but not limited to):
- Low Voltage Control Panels
- Level control systems
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Pumps & Actuators
- Interpretation of site drawings and project information
- Assisting with testing and commissioning of installations
- Must have appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification (17th edition or equivalent)
- Must have CSCS/ECS or equivalent
- JIB Gold Card - Preferred
- 50 hour week
- PPE & Tools - essential
EUSR WATER HYGIENE CARD IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.