- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Supply Chain Capability Lead
Supply Chain Capability Lead - Glasgow - 6 Months - £33.62p/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
To develop, implement and manage the Supply Chain capability processes - enhance employee skillset and support staff. Manage Supply Chain Graduate and Industrial Placement development plans. Manage the training budget for Supply Chain.
- Ensure effective succession planning strategy is in place including use of talent matrix.
- Maintaining links to corporate DY framework and academic institutions
- Identifying and Managing progress of high potential staff and executives
- Monitoring succession planning and personal development planning requirements
- Identifying training and development needs within Supply Chain through capability and skills gap analysis and regular consultation with line managers and human resources departments
- Co-ordinate the overall Supply Chain Capability Development plan with Head of Supply Chain Function & Heads of Supply Chain Programs.
- Co-ordinate the Supply Chain CIPS programme.
- Monitor and review the performance of trainee's and professional development programmers
- Co-ordinate the Supply Chain Graduate and IP's work allocation and mentoring.
- Own the People Development Senior Management sessions
- Manage the costs of planned Programmes, keeping within budget while ensuring expected return on investment
- Extensive experience of Employee Learning & Development
- Experience of building strategic Capability Programmes.
- Training budget Management
- Good stakeholder engagement
- Detailed and solid understanding performance management and talent management systems
- Working towards CIPD qualification or equivalent desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.