- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior Electronics Design Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electronics Engineer within an industry leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for an experienced Electronics Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, to grow and develop a team of their own.
From a technical perspective, this position is for somebody with experience defining Electronic Architecture, with System level thinking, and experience or exposure to design for micro-controllers or micro-processors.
This opportunity gives the chance to work on never before seen concepts and to push the boundaries of what is technically possible.
- Schematic capture and PCB layout, using professional CAD tools
- Working closely with an embedded software team
- Designing production & field test equipment
- Mentoring more junior engineers
- Simple programming, for example, to bring up prototype boards
- Rework and assembly of PCB assemblies, simple cabling
- Experience of rapid prototyping methods
- Desirable but not essential: experience of working with electro-mechanical systems, with distributed electronics
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Aerospace
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...