- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior EICA Engineer - Water
My Client is seeking a Senior Electrical/ICA Engineer with a background in the Water Industry
The Electrical/ICA Engineer is responsible for all the Electrical and ICA engineering elements of solutions and the production of associated outline and detailed designs to support the successful delivery of projects. You work on a variety of water, wastewater, energy and infrastructure related projects.
You will work closely with the Client and as part of a multi-disciplined dedicated design group to undertake technical audits, risk evaluations, develop electrical/ICA design and liaise with other technical disciplines at feasibility, outline and detailed stages to produce solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. You will develop cost effective solutions and adopt innovative design solutions in accordance with the Client's requirements.
- Provide the Electrical and ICA input into asset surveys and plant condition assessments, feasibility studies, optioneering, whole life costing and conceptual designs
- Responsibility for design, value engineering, specification and selection of process equipment, tender assessments, reports and recommendations.
- Produce project documentation including engineering specifications, data sheets, layout drawings etc
- Undertake site inspections, carry out feasibility reviews and work up proposals for the schemes
- Produce the electrical/ICA specifications and deliverables for schemes in accordance with current legislation and standards for the scheme requirements
- Liaise with Subcontractors and deal with technical queries
- Undertake factory acceptance testing of electrical plant and control systems
- Undertake site testing and commissioning
- Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced members within the team
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Control Engineering or other relevant subject
- Chartered / Incorporated or equivalent and member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IET
- Experience in water industry and preferably previous experience in electrical and ICA design of water / wastewater treatment plants and water / wastewater networks.
- Ability to manage and develop projects from a brief.
- Knowledge and skills in the planning, specification, design procurement and commissioning of electrical equipment for projects in the water, or process industries
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.