- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate+ 2 Structural Engineer
Matchtech are working on behalf of our client who are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer with 3-4 years' UK based experience within a civil/structural design consultancy who is progressing towards their chartership.
Matchtech are working on behalf of our client who are looking to recruit a Structural Engineer with 2-4 years' UK based experience within a civil/structural design consultancy who is progressing towards their chartership.
The Structures team work within the residential, commercial, and education sectors providing structural design services ranging from pre-construction design, refurbishments and assessments. The projects vary considerably in size from small scale, one-off commissions, to large, multi-million pound schemes.
Relevant skills & experience
* An accredited BEng degree (or equivalent) recognised by the IStructE
* A minimum of 2 - 4 years' relevant post-graduate experience and progressing towards Chartered Status of the IStructE
* Substantial construction industry experience, knowledge of the residential, commercial and education sectors as well as an in-depth understanding of superstructure, foundation and geotechnical design
* Experience dealing with clients and other members of the professional team
* An ability to speak clearly, confidently, professionally and convincingly at meetings and on the telephone when representing the company
* Good commercial awareness
* An ability to write clear and concise e-mails, letters and reports
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.