- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Graduate / Junior C++ Software Engineer
Our client are a Major marine electronics manufacturer currently seeking a graduate or junior software engineer to join them in a C++ Software Engineering role working on cutting edge marine autonomous technologies.
- Produce software analysis, software design, C++ coding, software testing and documentation in line with the project requirements.
- Participate in preparing all specifications and documentation relating to a given product.
- Participate in peer reviews of team tasks.
- Take responsibility for own tasks/deliverables
- Maintain strong departmental and inter-departmental communications.
- Keep in touch with the external environment - emerging technologies, technical innovations, changes in design practices and up to date tools.
- Competitor awareness - be aware who the main competitors are and be aware of the products/features they offer.
Knowledge and skills required;
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (computer science, Robotics, EEE etc) or with equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of C++ programming
- Knowledge of autonomous technologies
- Neural Networks
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.