- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Senior FPGA Engineer
Senior FPGA Engineer role working on DSP algorithms for a range of FPGA platforms. You will work on multiple R&D projects for a range of applications, as such it is important to be vendor neutral. Algorithm design, DSP and FPGA experience ideal
Senior FPGA Engineer role working on DSP algorithms for a range of FPGA platforms. You will work on multiple R&D projects for a range of applications, as such it is important to be vendor neutral. You will need excellent communication skills and project leadership experience would be ideal.
Although this is an FPGA role you will need to be proficient in algorithm development, modelling, and real-time software development and have good embedded software skills.
- Strong DSP algorithm development skills
- Experience of algorithm modelling
- Experience of Embedded C/C++
- Experience of VHDL development for FPGA platforms
- Experience of using configuration management tools, awareness of differing lifecycles and associated methodologies.
What else would we like?
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and lead initiatives/activities if required
- Experience of Python in the use test scripts and/or post-data processing is desirable
- Experience of working within the defence sector would be ideal.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that candidates are able and willing to undergo SC security clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.