- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Business Support Administrator
Business Support Administrator - Farnborough - 12 Months - £8.00/hr PAYE. Ltd/Umbrella rates available on request.
The position is part of the business support team of four people that support the Group Insurable Risk department by:
- Utilising and maintaining the risk management system (Enterprise) used by the department to record all information about the group insurance policies.
- Administrative tasks, SharePoint management, company branding of documents, expenses and intranet updates.
- Review, analysis and reporting of data recorded in the risk management system.
- Fully conversant with the Microsoft office software suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Skills to summarise data in Excel using pivot tables to create charts.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of operating within a customer environment.
- Experience using computers, networks, and databases.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships.
- Management information analytical skills - ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Good organisational skills - an ability to manage the workload, plan ahead and manage conflicting priorities.
- Good financial skills to review and manipulate numbers and review data for variances.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.