- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Supportability Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ILS Supportability Engineer to take their career to the next step, with a leading Secure Communications Company.
This opportunity sits in a growing multi-disciplinary team working on the next generation of secure communication systems via satellite.
The ideal candidate has experience in Supportability or ILS Engineering or Systems Engineering and Reliability and is looking to take on more responsibility at an impressive site. Depending on the candidate's career plans, this could give the chance for a Reliability or Supportability Engineer to grow and develop their own team to work on the Satellite Communications product range.
- Input to system, sub-system and equipment level requirements and acceptance
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Supportability (RAM)
- Safety and testability analysis
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC)Maintenance task analysis and maintenance planning
- Obsolescence management on current and future products
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA), including ranging and scaling of spares, consumables and test equipment
- Reporting on identified ILS Human Factors issues for projects
- Providing assistance in the production of Technical Publications
Due to the nature of the role, you must currently hold or be able to obtain security clearance.
If you would like to know more about the position please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.