- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Controller - Portsmouth - 6 Months - £25.71/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
The individual in this role will operate one or more of the PM&C processes on a medium/large project, or be responsible for some aspects of PM&C (for example scheduling) on a larger and project. The role may report to a Lead PM&C Professional.
They would have a level of knowledge in one or more areas of PM&C practice and be expected to apply in routine circumstances and to seek and follow guidance on their adaptation and application in more complex circumstances.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of PM processes, procedures and systems.
- PM&C experience demonstrated in a professional within a project.
- Good understanding of one or more PM&C tools techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of the Business environment for project.
- Knowledge of PM&C governance and assurance processes such as Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs).
- Experience of working with stakeholders inside the company.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.