- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electrical Design Engineer
My client, a reputable company within Industrial Automation, is looking for an Electrical Design/Controls Engineer to join their team in Alton.
Main purpose of the role:
You will be supplying professional automation, control and instrumentation services to clients. The role is crucial in ensuring the company exceeds client expectations.
You will be based in Alton, but will be required to travel overseas occasionally and stay away from home when required by the project requirements (e.g. site visits, commissioning or installations etc)
- Hardware design, Panel building, Installation and Commissioning of:
- Industrial control systems, Instrumentation and Electrical Systems
- Electrical Design - Autocad preferred but candidates with experience of Eplan will also be considered
- Software writing for PLCs
- Select and configure SCADA and MES systems
- Write technical manuals for project
- Comply with company health, safety and professional conduct policy
- Degree in relevent subject (Controls/Automation/Instrumentation/Electrical etc)
- Experience in an industrial design environment
- Valid driving licence
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.