- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client, a leading multidiscipline solutions provider, is looking for a Systems Integration (SI) Engineer to join their growing team in Derby.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide a systems integration customer support service on a rota-basis, 24/7 365 days a year.
The role will be based in the Derbyshire office but will require you to travel throughout the UK, often at short notice.
- You will be working on a variety of equipment, including: PLC, HMI, SCADA, industrial network, control systems, instrumentation and other related systems
- You will be expected to respond in a timely manner to client requests
- Provide remote and on-site support to fix any equipment faults
- Carry out planned installation, modification and preventative maintenance to client equipment as required
- Provide the expected service to meet short-term project demands
- Conduct customer site surveys and create detailed reports
- Identify and encourage sales opportunities
Qualifications and Experience:
- ONC/HNC or degree in Electrical, Measurement, Control Engineer or other related discipline/subject
- Experience within and Engineering, Maintenane or Field Service role
- Experienced fault finding PLC/HMI/SCADA on a variety of systems
- Ideally experienced with Siemens, Rockwell and/or Mitsubishi systems
- Knowledge/Experience of industrial software
- Good IT skills (including MS Excel and MS Word)
- Good with planning, organisation and time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicative skills - you must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside of the organisation
- Be able to use and act on your own initiative
- Be confident to work independantly for long periods
- Have a customer-focused approach
- Have a high regard for Health and Safety
Salary is flexible, dependant on your experience
There may be some opportunity and flexibility to work from home, dependant on your skills and experience
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.