- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
M&E Site Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced M&E Site Manager (ideally mechanically biased)to join their water sector team.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts, including but not limited to:
- Site Management Plans
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements for activities being undertaken by directly employed resources
- Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including but not limited to:
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Installation programmes
- Test and Inspection documentation
- Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner in accordance with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation, all relevant contractual timescales and all relevant contract specifications.
- Liaison with the client's engineering and operational staff to ensure all KPI's are met or exceeded.
- To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained. This will include the preparation and maintenance of fortnightly look ahead programmes.
- To ensure all required site documentation is completed, including but not limited to:
- Daily diary sheets
- Daily allocation sheets
- Records of delays and changes, including the financial implications
- All relevant Safety, Health and Environmental documentation
- Records in respect of Subcontractor progress and performance
- To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
- Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
- Preparation of progress reports as required.
- Attendance at site visits / meetings.
- Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
Skill and experience:
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
- Relevant H&S qualifications (IOSH or CITB 5 Day Site Safety Management, A relevant CSCS card and First Aid training)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.