- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is a medium sized infrastructure engineering consultancy who are looking for a Principal Infrastructure Engineer.
Our client is a medium sized consultancy based out of Hungerford who work in the infrastructure engineering sector. The role would entail infrastructure designing for work ranging from a variety of projects and developments, from small scale housing schemes to large scale highway schemes.
Your day to day work would include:
- Completing Flood Risk Assessments (FRAs) and hydraulic modelling.
- Using design software to complete detailed infrastructure and highway designs.
- Completing Site Appraisals.
- Managing a team and collaborating with them on large schemes. Maintaining their high standard of work alongside your own.
- Completing your personal workload on time, and being able to independently complete projects and schemes.
- Mentoring more junior team members.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- A degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Able to use the following design software: AutoCAD, MicroDrainage, PDS.
- Experience in hydraulic modelling.
- Experience as a project manager or senior team member.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- A post graduate degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Experience using various hydraulic modelling software.
The successful candidate will be working out of a friendly office culture where hard work is expected and working to deadlines the norm. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is motivated and works hard to join a unique consultancy.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Engineering
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...