- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
The Document Controller reports directly to the Configuration Manager and is responsible for the registration and releasing of document and configuration information
The Configuration/Document Controller is responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by the project in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
They are responsible for document accuracy, quality and integrity in accordance with the document checking procedure.
They support adherence to record retention policies, safeguarding information and retrieving data more effectively.
They are responsible for ensuring the correct categorisation of documents, distribution and archiving obsolete records.
They also perform document control by reviewing or editing documents prior to them being sent to the customer or archived in accordance with the document checking procedure.
Configuration/Document Controller tasks for Marshall
- Receipt of supplier documentation via the transmittal process, receive any additional documentation from project members for addition to Windchill PDMLink
- Check supplier documentation for state, issue and document ID
- File documents in the correct area ensuring all metadata is accurate; revise existing documents where a submission from the supplier is an update.
- Use the promotion request to ensure review and release of supplier documents by the project team. Chase review of documentation for a timely release and if rejected ensure the supplier is informed to allow a resubmission.
- Review and check all documents in accordance with the document checking procedure, changes to the document to be coordinated with the author
- Submission of deliverables to the customer
- Chase all external reviews for a response within a timely manner to allow documents to be released on time
- Keep the project team up to date on document sets and status
- Audit all documents prior to first formal release
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.