- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Planning Engineer/Project Planner
My client are looking for an experienced planner to join their team working on the Hinkley Point C project. The candidate will ideally have experience working on large construction projects and be eligible to work within the Nuclear sector.
We are looking for Planning Engineers at all levels ranging from Junior Planning Engineer to Senior Planning Engineer to support project teams working on nuclear generation sites and in our client's support offices. Our planning function supports project teams working at various high profile client sites giving our Planning Engineers a diverse and exciting workload. By the very nature of the projects you will be expected to deliver planning activities/functions on site for the Client and form part of a team approach to project delivery.
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) Principles
- Experience using Primavera P6 as primary planning tool
- Working on large scale projects with multiple stakeholders
- A recognised diploma or degree or be qualified by experience.
- Effective client interface skills and experience with the ability to offer both strategic and project advice.
- Experience or knowledge of resourcing, progress measurement, earned value analysis, completion forecasting and status reporting
- Minimum of HNC/HND ideally in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience.
- Breadth of experience across whole project and programme lifecycle. (e.g. Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation/Commissioning processes).
- Provide/implement high quality planning and scheduling standards and expertise to Project Managers on projects
- Produce detailed logic linked project plans in P6 around project WBS
- Ensure integration of project control procedures into the project delivery process.
- Provide expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates.
- Production of monthly planning reports, resource updates and projections.
- Production of ad hoc reports informing the Project Manager of significant schedule impacts and their effect on progress and completion.
- Prepare information and attend regular planning and progress meetings
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.