- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Key accountabilities of the function -
Verify Quality Instruction, Level 0 activities and Work Instructions issued for quality issues within their perimeter are correct.
- Accountability for management and resolution of quality issues within their perimeter
- Follow defined processes to raise the Initial Complaint Report and 8D request appropriately, ensuring the responsibilities of OEM are met.
- Ensure problem landscape is clearly communicated to the appropriate suppliers.
- Engage with QMT's and supplier representatives at all levels to steer the problem resolution process at supplier and to challenge proposed solutions using product knowledge and awareness of quality tools
- Progress the Supplier 8D landscape to closure in a timely manner ensuring the quality of the content is satisfactory.
- Ensure the Red Rack is reviewed and suspect components are progressed as necessary.
- Ensure the PQM Landscape is progressed to closure in line with defined processes and supported by the Supplier 8D.
- Ensure Third Party Sorting actions onsite are dealt with efficiently and effectively and containment activity is transferred to suppliers as quickly as possible.
- Escalate problems and suppliers as per the GS95015, defect elimination.
- Provide cross-functional support to process partners with respect to problem analysis, module meetings etc.
- Ensure clear communication of Quality topics with the M-KIFA organisation
- When required support supplier visits to verify 8D problem resolution where required.
- Stand-in for QSB lead / manager on specific meetings and lead projects as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by QSB Lead/Manager
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Ability to make and enforce decisions.
- Ability to apply Quality problem solving tools, efficiently.
Additional skills: special skills / technical ability etc -
- General IT skills
- SAP, B2B, Q-cat PQM, 8D.
- Ability to communicate at all operational levels.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
- Ability to interpret and apply group standards.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.