- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Systems Engineer
Our client has released five new requirements for Principal Systems Engineers to be based in Barrow.
Your main responsibilities as a Principal Engineer - Integrated Systems
- Responsible for looking at systems engineering across a number of complex software based systems
- Responsible for considering how each system interacts with others and to ensure they satisfy the customer requirements
- Working with stakeholders from across the organisation to identify the Integrated Systems architecture and Functional Scope
- Overseeing the low-level functional analysis for "at risk" Integrated Systems functions
- Development of the Integrated Systems "Integration & Qualification Plan", including all associated lower level documentation
- Deriving and maintaining integration requirements and ensuring they are traced to whole-boat functional and safety requirements.
- Ensuring Systems Engineering outputs are managed under appropriate configuration control and developed to the required maturity.
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) in relevant STEM subject such as Systems Engineering and experience of working in large defence projects.
- Experience of integrating, delivering and qualifying software intensive systems.
- Experience of functional modelling and analysis.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders and customers.
- Experience of using Enterprise Architect and DOORS toolsets would be desirable.
- Experience of working in the Air Sector would be desirable.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.