- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Systems Integration Engineer
Two Systems Integration Engineers are required to join our client based in Barrow on initial 6 month contracts.
Your main responsibilities as a Principal Engineer - Integrated Systems
* Responsible for looking at systems engineering across a number of complex software based systems
* Responsible for considering how each system interacts with others and to ensure they satisfy the customer requirements
* Working with stakeholders from across the organisation to identify the Integrated Systems architecture and Functional Scope
* Development of the Integrated Systems "Integration & Qualification Plan", including all associated lower level documentation
* Deriving and maintaining integration requirements and ensuring they are traced to whole-boat functional and safety requirements.
Degree qualification (or equivalent) in relevant STEM subject such as Systems Engineering or relevant experience in defence/aerospace projects.
1. Experience of working in systems engineering in defence/aerospace projects.
2. Experience of functional modelling and analysis.
3. Experience of working with a wide variety of stakeholders and customers.
4. Experience of using Enterprise Architect and DOORS toolsets would be desirable.
Please note that candidates must be SC cleared/clearable to apply for these positions.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.