- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Test & Inspect Electricians
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, are looking for Test & Inspect Electricians to carry out a 12 month contract within the water sector. Relevant certification is essential for the role, previous water sector experience is desired.
- To carry out Installation, testing and inspection and remedial works
- To assemble, install, test, certify and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- To carry out small to medium sized projects either alone or as part of a team
- To install and maintain three phase and single-phase control gear for motors, pumps and fans.
- To connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
- To inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- To diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- To monitor, adjust and identify faults as required
- Previous experience of working in the water industry is preferred
- Relevant industrial experience is essential
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification/recognised apprenticeship
- 2391 or 2395 Test & Inspection - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in carrying out testing and inspection
- Knowledge of reactive maintenance works and fixed wire testing
- Knowledge of plant control
- PPE & Basic Hand Tools (specialist equipment can be provided)
Ideal candidates will be local to Stoke On Trent and travel will be facilitated. Candidates from further afield will still be considered, owing to experience and flexibility.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Water
- Did you know that just 9% of young people would consider a career in construction?
That’s the recent finding of a survey by giant housing association L&Q, which surveyed 1,095 16 to 18-year-olds about th...