- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Imaging Services Manager
We are currenly looking for a Imaging Services Manager to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in South London/ Kent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and inspiring Imaging Services Manager to join our dynamic imaging team. We are close knit management team and you will find a real family atmosphere where we work together and support one another to grow and develop. The role on offer is a full time post and there is a flexible shift pattern in place. Working closely with the Director of Clinical Services you will manage a team to maintain the service we pride ourselves on.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Experience at Service manager Level or significant expereince at senior Radiographer level
- Healthcare Professional Council (HCPC) registration
- Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
- IT familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities , change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
- Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used.
Duties of this role include:
- Developing and managing service delivery within the area of responsibility with a high degree of professionalism ensuring effective deployment, utilisation and control of all resources while providing a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- As a member of the Management Team contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the hospital.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client has committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.