- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Engineer - Shipbuilding
After winning a number of challenging shipbuilding projects, we are looking for PROJECT ENGINEERS with shipbuilding experience.
Project Engineer (Shipbuilding Equipment)
- Speak German
- Have Shipbuilding Experience
PROJECT ENGINEER DUTIES:
Work in project teams in close contact with the shipping company and the suppliers for defining the integration of equipment into vessel new builds.
- Designing the Anchor and Lifter Equipment, Hoists and Winches
- Creating concepts for the integration of the components to be procured
- Purchasing specifications and technical negotiations preparation
- Support of interfaces to other departments (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering)
- Support of the costing department in the preparation of offers and specifications (eg quantity structures, layout drawings, etc.)
PROJECT ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in shipbuilding/ marine engineering
- Shipbuilding experience
- Knowledge of handling naval construction systems (AVEVA Marine) and AutoCAD, as well as good spatial imagination for the conditions on board
- Fluent in German and English
If interested please submit your CV (including your telephone number) to email@example.com with the Subject: Project Engineer (Shipbuilding Equipment)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.