- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Continuous Improvement Lead
We are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Lead to work at our aerospace client based in Portsmouth.
Working alongside the Operations Programme and management team to increase operational efficiency through monitoring, improving and redesigning processes and working practices. Leading and delivering key projects for change and improvement within the Operations Programme.
- Work with the Operations management team and other cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review existing and new business processes to ensure that they meet the business needs.
- Identify and recommend team specific or company-wide improvement initiatives and opportunities.
- Develop and lead improvement projects to effective implementation across the Operations Programme.
- Work with the Operations management team to define and implement the Operations strategy by prioritising and leading the key improvement projects.
- Specify and coordinate best practices between teams and ensure the transfer of such practices to each team
- Establish appropriate measurement systems to identify opportunities and to quantify implemented improvements.
- Lead teams to develop appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for their product, process or function.
- Investigate quality issues and provide feedback and/or solutions in a timely manner.
* Promote continuous improvement activity in all areas of the business
* Provide cover and support for Operations Managers when required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent qualification
* Demonstrable experience in stakeholder, project and time management
* Strong analytical and PC skills
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Financial awareness and experience of working in an engineering environment is desirable
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.