- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Systems Engineer
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and are set to be very busy across 2020!
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!"
The Lead Systems Engineer (Electronics) will provide technical expertise and have significant experience in all aspects of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and be able to coordinate existing knowledge and data on current programmes as well as providing technical support to develop concepts, architectures and define system designs - taking these forward to implementation, integration, test and evaluation and ultimately production.
The successful candidate would be leading Systems Engineering activity upon projects associated with both internally funded products as well as products directly deliverable to key customers within short timescales. The successful candidate would be joining a dedicated team with a full and stretching workload.
- Experience across Systems Engineering (Electronics, Software, Electrical or Mechanical)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience across the full systems lifecycle.
- Experience in Systems Design and / or architecture.
- Good communication skills, and good PC skills.
- Experience leading Systems Engineering activity upon Bids& Proposals
- Experience of performing analysis and developing models using tools such as MATLAB.
- Conducting, analysing and reporting of qualification testing to support design certification.
- Natural ability to work with other disciplines and external suppliers/customers.
- Mentoring and coaching of others.
- Knowledge and experience gained working with EO (Electro Optic) Systems
- (Knowledge of military and international specifications and standards is highly desirable).
- Experience in UK MOD and other defence related areas.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.