- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
DV Cleared Facility Engineer
Deliver professional engineering services to enable the Principal Asset Engineer in fulfilment of the strategy for the upkeep of all assets and equipment the client needs in order to deliver the Programme.
- Demonstration of safe, effective and ethical working behaviours
- Adherence to management system requirements for engineering activities
- Delivery of engineering tasks to schedule, budget and quality requirements
- Apply domain and technical knowledge for design intent, as-built standards and system performance through life for engineered systems and structures
- Interpret and deliver the requirements of issued tasks from the Asset Engineering Solutions order book (including troubleshooting, quoting, reporting, design, commissioning and handover as required), and make evidence based professional engineering decisions to solve technical problems within area of responsibility
- Identify and escalate business risk arising from condition of engineered systems and structures
- Demonstrate adherence to management system requirements and relevant technical standards
- Engage with company delivery and administrative requirements; report own and team progress honestly and clearly, communicate in an engaging manner, support performance management,
- Optimise the delivery of Operations Engineering
Qualifications and/ or professional memberships
- HNC/HND with suitable additional experience
- Incorporated Engineer equivalent
- Ability to deliver engineering across an equivalent manufacturing and/or research environment comprising a range of infrastructure facilities and associated manufacturing and/or research plant and equipment
- Solves complex problems using tested solutions
- Advises junior staff
- Delivery of facilities engineering and maintenance services across the life of an asset
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment (preferably nuclear and/or explosives)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.