- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Supply Chain Manager - RAF Coningsby
An exciting opportunity has arisen working within Supply Chain on key deliverables for the Aerospace sector.
Working within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team based at RAF Coningsby, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring the Inventory or Material Accounting for the Typhoon fleet.
The Supply Chain Manager role is multi-faceted, involving a broad range of duties and the balancing of priorities.
Working within Material Accounting, your main duties will include:
* Responsible and accountable for the Typhoon Inventory Achieving IY control totals.
* Monitoring, maintaining and reviewing financial data.
* Carry out stock movement analysis.
* Analyse inventory transactional data (both on and off system).
* Investigating, reconciling and adjusting discrepancies between the various inventory management systems.
Working within Inventory Management, your main duties will include:
* Monitoring disposal activity and optimising stock levels. * Analyse inventory transactional data (both on and off system).
* Managing and progressing Partner Nation Sales and loans for critical requirements.
* Managing Out of Scope equipment ranges in support of the Typhoon fleet.
* Review and reconcile Public Store Accounts and Assets in industry returns.
* Managing GFE sales and loans and ensuring consistent supplier engagement.
In order to be considered for this position, you need to show evidence of:
* Experience working within a supply chain discipline responsible for stock accounting and disposal activities within a delivery environment.
* Excellent stakeholder management.
* A strong, proactive and supportive hands on self-management style.
* The ability to review and identify when deliverables and/or services are failing to be delivered within scope and take effective and appropriate action.
* Demonstrate an excellent level of IT and MS Office competence (including Excel).
* Knowledge of inventory and/or material accounting systems and financial accounting (MJDI, BIWMS, Miranda or equivalent.
* Data management and analysis skills supporting the monitoring and validation of demand and supply information.
It is also desirable (not essential) that you have experience of working in a Defence, Civil service, aviation or a large complex organisation in either of the following disciplines: * Performance management * Supply data analysis * Supplier management * Demand planning * Inventory optimization * Financial management
You will be required to obtain security clearance (security check) to work onsite.
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.