- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Assurance Manager (Supply Chain)
Our client, a leading supplier into the Aeronautical/Defence industry, atre currently looking for an experience Project Assurance Manager to join them on a contract to help with supply chain non-conformance management.
To support Integrated Project Teams, the Procurement and Quality functions and the External Supply-Chain In identifying, scoping and implementing tangible Business Improvement Opportunities.
Work in partnership with Procurement, Quality and the IPTs to ensure:
- The identification and implementation of IPT Improvement opportunities within the External Supply Chain
- Supply Chain risks and opportunities are identified, mitigated and exploited as required.
- The development and implementation of a Supplier Quality Strategy in line with IPT priorities.
- Compliance to AS9100 Revision D with particular emphasis on the Process Effectiveness (PEAR) requirements and joint internal auditing.
- The identification and delivery of internal Procurement Improvement opportunities in order to support both delivery and cost benefits.
- Development of proactive reporting to identify and drive internal and external IPT Improvement opportunities.
- Implementation of Supplier Failure Review Boards in order to drive IPT Improvement opportunities.
- Implementation of a proactive Supplier Quality Surveillance programme including maintenance of all supplier approvals.
- Support, as required, Generic Capability Reviews in the External Supply Chain.
- Support, as required, all adhoc Procurement and External Supply issues.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge
- Ideally educated to Degree Level or equivalent.
- Preferably a Chartered Quality Professional.
- Experience of working within a Project Team Environment.
- Experience of proactive management of Non Conformance within the External Supply Chain.
- Experience of deploying Quality Tools and Techniques i.e. Lean, 5S, Root cause analysis, DMAIC, First Article Verifications.
- Familiar with Procurement disciplines within the Defence Electronics and Manufacturing industry.
- Familiar with the requirements of AS9100 Revision D and auditing to this standard both internally and within the External Supply Chain.
- Awareness of contributing factors such as regulatory requirements for the External Supply Chain.
- Ability to identify and deliver change programmes in the External Supply Chain.
- Ability to develop pro-active reporting in order to drive and measure Business Improvements.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.