- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior/ Principal Traffic Design Project Manager
Our client is seeking a Senior/ Principal Traffic Design Project Manager on a permanent basis to help build and grow their Traffic and Transport Team in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Traffic Engineer to manage, mentor, design and grow a team and business within a bigger organisation in the private sector. If successful you will be working on schemes for the Cities of London and Westminster, Ilfracombe Town Council, London Boroughs including Camden, LB of Camden, Merlin Entertainment Group and work on the new TFL framework.
The client would like to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- 8+ Years' Experience in a Senior Traffic Engineering position.
- London Traffic Engineering Experience, especially with TFL or with Cycle Infrastructure.
- Project Management Experience, including working on Budgets, Spending and Bids/ Frameworks.
- Excellent Design/ Engineering skills.
- Transport Modelling skills.
- Experience mentoring junior members of staff.
- Preliminary and feasibility experience.
If successful your role will include:
- Managing projects from low to high value.
- Designing traffic design schemes in 2D and 3D.
- Being involved in work bids and building business.
- Growing the team and its presence in the office.
- Mentoring staff members and driving work.
- Preliminary and feasibility studies and reports.
Benefits of the role include:
- Summer Away Days.
- Up to 10% yearly bonus based on company and individual performance.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension and healthcare.
- Flexible working (this role would require an office presence however most of the time).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.