- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Change Manager (Product Lifecycle Management)
Our leading global shipbuilding company are currently responsible for the build of the new fleet of vessels for the Royal Canadian Navy. The team are looking for an experienced Change Manager with PLM experience to join their team.
The Change Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing all the change strategies in support of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) programme.
This position will be reporting directly into the Business Architect and will have the following responsibilities;
- Develop the plans and processes in line with the program requirements and continue to support the training plan development.
- Focus on the people side of change which includes changes to the business systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- Take leadership in coordinating the scheduling and planning of the assigned integration activities.
- Support the project by providing leadership and management of the business change in support to PLM.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally degree qualified or relevant equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in implementing and communicating change with a particular focus in PLM.
- Strong MS office skills.
- Change Management Certification such as PROSCI/ADKAR would be ideal and experience in complex defence engineering projects.
- Knowledgeable in change management and business change techniques.
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security clearance, and U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
What We Offer:
Irving Shipbuilding is proud to offer a competitive salary commensurate with the experience of the Candidate and benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental and vision.
Irving Shipbuilding Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.