- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Laboratory Technician
3 month contract with the potential to go on further, working within the analytical lab of a global tobacco manufacturer.
Using a variety of analytical techniques to support the operations of the laboratory.
You will be supporting the operations of analytical research into a variety of prototype tobacco products.
- Execution of prototype product characterisation.
- Booking in and tracking of samples/prototype devices.
- Sample QA testing.
- Product performance testing.
- Processing data and generating reports on your findings.
You will use a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and LC.
You will also be responsible for liaising with the customs team to facilitate smooth shipping in or out of samples.
What do you need to be good at this role;
- Degree in analytical chemistry, chemistry, related scientific subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within an accredited analytical laboratory.
- Hood knowledge and extensive use of a variety analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC-MS, LC.
- Experience in a new product development environment.
If you're interested in this position or would like some more information on the role, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.