- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Process Engineer - Washington - 6 month contract - £35.00 Ltd/Umb. PAYE rates also available on request.
The Process Engineer will be responsible and accountable for the introduction of a manufacturing process/ product within either a Forming, Machining or Surface Treatments area, ensuring that the process is capable and delivers to the required OEE.
Responsible for liaising with other functions, including Safety, Quality, Procurement, Operations and Manufacturing Engineering to successfully introduce the product or process.
This role is crucial in achieving the business requirements for the manufacture of munition components to the required quality, cost and delivery requirements.
To develop, establish and maintain efficient manufacturing processes and facilities to meet programme requirements.
- To ensure the creation of Process Trilogy documentation for each manufacturing process (PCP, PFMEA and Process Flow).
- To create and manage Value Stream Maps, Process Maps and Lines of Balance.
- To complete and review PFMEA studies
- HNC or equivalent in appropriate engineering discipline
- Appropriate managing safety qualification, e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.