- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am recruiting for a TRS Coordinator to work at an aerospace company in Filton.
The role is in the Configuration team focussing on Coordinating change and modifications.
You will integrate a team in direct contact with the customer where you will be responsible to coordinate and steer the change management process and associated deliverables including the following activities:
- Evaluation of change's repercussion
- Compilation of change dossier to support the decision process
- Define, consolidate and document CR/MP/TRS documents with associated repercussions
- Ensure follow up of Modification's activities from trade study to decision
- Steer implementation of Modifications up to MOD closure.
- Advice functions such as engineering, Industrial, costing, Program on the CM processes and requirements
- Provide regular reporting and KPI to different functions and management team on the configuration status
Your communication and coordination skills to steer activities from different functions (Engineering, Industrial, Commercial), your capabilities to use different means as well as your synthetic aptitude to communicate clearly are key to your team and personal success. A pro-active, outgoing attitude coupled with a good organization are also essential
The ideal candidate will already have a configuration management experience within the Aerospace industry with either an Aerospace Engineering or Project Management background. He/She will be able to work within a fast pace environment, with strong communication skills and high customer focus.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.