- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Principal Engineer - Security and Public Realm
Our client is searching for a Principal Engineer to join their Consultancy Services team. Based at modern offices in London which are a 5 minute walk from Victoria Station.
The post holder will report to senior management and will assist with the feasibility, design, consultation and implementation of highway public realm schemes. These typically comprise of general security (hostile vehicle mitigation), streetscape improvements, mixed-use place making, inclusive connectivity and environmental improvements. Main Duties and responsibilities are:
- To design and implement highway engineering solutions
- To ensure technical reports and correspondence take into account current policies and best practice, and are delivered on time.
- Develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, external providers and other agencies
- Assist with monthly programmer and financial reporting
- Liaison with the client team on progress
- To prepare reports, drawings, schedules, bills of quantities, cost estimates and other documents in accordance with local procedures
What we're looking for -
- Significant experience of highway engineering and urban design within a consultancy environment; using local and national standards
- Ideally HVM security experience.
- Familiar with local government and private sector clients.
- Recognised individual in specialist discipline with well-established industry networks
- Office and site experience
- Competent use of software applications related to the role (MS suit, Auto desk etc)
- IEng or (or equivalent) member of an appropriate professional institution
A competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Access to active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to study for formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.