- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Airborne Mission Effectiveness & Survivability Analysis
Matchtech are now recruiting for an Airborne Mission Effectiveness & Survivability Analysis engineer for our client based in Luton, on an initial 6 month contract basis.
*UK SC clearance is required prior to the start of this contract.
*Please call to discuss the hourly rate on offer.
Sensor to effects performance modelling and analysis to assess mission effectiveness and survivability and to inform conceptual system designs for an integrated airborne capability.
Key Role Attributes
- Systems Modelling
- Mission Effectiveness
- Survivability Analysis
- MATLAB & Simulink
- Airborne EW Sensor & Communication Systems
- RF, EO / IR Sensor Mission Performance
- Future Concept & Design Development
What key skills and experience do you require?
- Strong background in modelling & simulation of platforms and emitters in a dynamic environment.
- Substantial experience in modelling RF, EO / IR sensor systems and environments.
- Knowledge of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
- High proficiency in the use of mathematical modelling tools such as MATLAB and Simulink.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder interaction with customers and industrial partners.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.
What type of project will you be working on?
- Cutting-Edge: You will be part of 'Team Tempest' (announced at the 2018 Farnborough International Airshow), developing state-of-the-art airborne electronic systems for the most advanced fighter aircraft ever to be made.
- Challenging: This project will push the boundaries of innovation, technology, and the ingenuity of our engineering community to bring about a step change in performance and capability of our airborne electronic systems.
- Customer-Focused: You will be supporting the future needs of the UK Royal Air Force and working closely with our customer will be vital to ensure that our solutions meet their future operational needs.
What will you do?
- Creation of representative, dynamic platform, mission, sensor, communication, and threat system models.
- Conduct dynamic systems modelling and simulation of integrated mission / sensor / communications systems.
- Translate mission types (e.g. ABAD, SEAD, ISR, etc.) into executable mission scenarios.
- Liaise with sensor and communication technical specialist teams to define and execute simulation environment.
- Perform analysis of integrated mission scenarios to assess mission effectiveness and survivability.
- Liaison with OA specialists from customer and industry partner organisations.
- Technical reporting of key findings and recommendations for delivery to customers & industry partners.
- Travel within the UK to meet with our customers and industry partners.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.