- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
NATS is embarking on a major multi-year programme of work to modernise its systems and services and they are looking for Systems Engineers to support this transformation.
Scope (Main points)
- Ability to generate and elicit requirements.
- Ability to analyse requirements, determine optimum solutions and formulate accurate specifications for assigned domain / work package.
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders to provide support and improve understanding of requirements.
- Experience of engineering lifecycles and other established engineering practices (such as waterfall, 'V' model, SMF (Service Management Framework) including ITIL.
- Need to ensure that the system design and implementation meet the performance, operational and safety envelope.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing, understanding and reviewing reports written by others and writing project documentation.
- Must have good interpersonal communication and management skills.
- For delegated work package components, act as the focal point for project queries, and manage resultant documentation changes for change requests and problem reports arising from the design, implementation, and subsequent testing.
- Provide support to assist the development, implementation and acceptance of the project, including support as required to phase and baseline reviews, support to systems design and critical design reviews.
- Relevant experience of high-integrity real-time systems within large scale, multi-disciplined projects and practical experience of systems engineering.
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear and precise manner, and be able to work proactively, within a defined framework, with a minimum of direct supervision. A proactive approach is essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.