- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Quality Control Inspector
Our leading Aerospace client are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to monitor parts and Assemblies and to provide inspection capability across business functions. This role is based in Dorset.
As a Quality Control Inspector your main responsibilities will involve:
- Perform Goods Inwards product quality & supporting paperwork checks (CofC, Purchase Order et cetera) in accordance with business processes (CCP & PFC's). Evaluate conformance to Engineering requirements.
- Inspect partially and fully completed Assemblies to Engineering requirements.
- Conduct Patrol Inspection of random stages to ensure compliance to drawing and process.
- Raise NCRs for non-conforming product detected at the goods-in stage and support production detected non conformities when required
- Provide ad-hoc business support against specific demand for Inspection/measurement of product where required
- Liaise with Suppliers and Manufacturing staff to help resolve queries when required
- Review completed supplier generated FAI's and Grade 1 part control plans and amend MRP and VisualFAIR systems accordingly
- Compile FAIRs for internal assembly work to provide evidence of conformity of process and product.
- Support Supplier Quality Engineers and Quality Engineering where appropriate
- Perform sample product audits of Ship to Stock parts
- Support the internal Calibration programme for measurement equipment
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.