- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mechanical Engineer required with CNC programming knowledge and experience
Our client requires an experienced Mechanical Engineer to support the business driving through continuous improvements and optimization initiatives specifically within their machine shop environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Understanding and trouble shoot the increased delivery of manufacturing parts
* Supporting business growth targets through identification and implementation of appropriate projects and improvements
* Tracking and verifying impact of improvement projects
* Developing and supporting Lean material management techniques (Kanban, SWIP, VMI etc)
Suitable candidates will have worked within a Machine Shop engineering environment previously and will need to have good anaytical skills as well as the ability to complete offline programming tasks using G-Code and macros
A Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (HNC minimum) would be desirable but not essential.
This contract is initially to support the business for 3 months but could last longer depending on project demands
c£35.00 per hour (LTD)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.