- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Maintenance Engineer x2 - Portsmouth - 6 Months - £31.50/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Assist in the compilation of Maintenance work-packages (encompassing Fleet Time Planned and Unplanned and Docking/Upkeep), with support of the Principal/Senior Engineer, ensuring that the task information is correct and the work is required, meets product safety requirements and can be readily planned and estimated by the delivery teams.
- Reflect maintenance pertaining to Classification and registers within the work package Interrogate UMMS regularly to complete all workflows for specified work package(s) as well as looking ahead to identify maintenance that requires long term planning.
- Support production of OPDEF and DEFREP responses within maintenance scope for the Class or designated platform / systems. Assist in the Drafting of Technical Queries (S2022s, etc.) within maintenance scope for the Class or designated platform / systems.
- To be aware of and the need for the planning and coordination of Test and Trials Work toward understanding of the requirement Maintenance data management Understand the requirement for Engineering governance
- Possesses knowledge of the fundamentals within the maintenance engineering discipline, including industry and MoD maintenance management tools and processes.
- Good IT skills particularly use of appropriate IS applications: UMMS, RCM Toolkit, TITANIUM, MS Office, MS Project, and Internet Explorer.
- Understanding of ship and engineering maintenance / repair planning and delivery skills working under a sustained pressurised environment.
- HND/HNC qualified, likely to be in a technology, engineering or science related discipline or equivalent experience in relevant engineering subject.
- Basic understanding of Project Planning and Delivery processes.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.