- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Structures Engineer - Portsmouth - 6 Months - £40.05/hr LTD/UMB. PAYE rates also available on request
- Produce feasibility assessments and reports to require standard.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager (Buildings) and Senior Structural Engineer with regards Management reporting / Material State communication.
- Assist project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Attend design reviews and other peer review meetings as required.
- Inspect and report on construction site matters.
- Advise on repair solutions to day-to-day engineering problems.
- Carry out and process dimensional laser surveys
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the condition of the assets across the estate
- Establish and maintain relations with Estates Survey and Operations and Maintenance teams.
- Ensure continuous improvement with regards to developing skills which improve and enhance the business capability Ensure compliance with CDM regulations for all projects / activities within scope of the Department.
- HND or comparable practical experience in Building/construction/civil engineering discipline.
- Good understanding and experience within building / infrastructure management.
- Competent to undertake structural condition surveys of building structures and to survey existing building structures to enable a structural design assessment to be undertaken.
- Knowledge and experience in Building Regulations and appropriate legislation
- Competent knowledge in building construction technology and building pathologyKnowledge and experience in the use of laser survey equipment
- Preparation of reports, repair schedules, correspondence and emails using Windows, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.