- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Engineer role within an innovative company using photonics and advanced AI to solve challenging customer requirements.
This role is for a Senior C++ Application Software Engineer to join a small, revolutionary development team combining cutting-edge optics and AI techniques. The company are creating sensing equipment for a wide range of industries internationally, such as Oil & Gas, Transport and Security.
- Working across the software life-cycle to design features for complex real-time systems.
- Development and maintenance of software using software engineering best practices.
- Continuous code reviewing as per the company standards.
- Active participation in the team's Agile development process and other company-wide processes.
- Engage in effective collaboration with team members locally and internationally.
- Team leadership including mentoring junior developers.
- Experience in application software development using C++ on Linux
- Expertise in object-oriented development (OOD)
- Knowledge of signal processing and data-visualisation
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CUDA C/C++ development
- Familiarity with web development using Ruby/Python
- Scripting capabilities using Python and Shell
- Understanding of databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience working on continuous integration using Jenkins, Redmine or Git
- Degree in a Maths/Science based subject.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.