- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our engineering client are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their growing and busy company.
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to develop and maintain a high level of customer support and carry out electrical and mechanical service and commissioning of equipment and systems.
- Electrical and mechanical service and commissioning of equipment and systems
- On completion of full system commissioning to undertake compliance testing and hand over of the systems.
- To attend trials on completion of commissioning activities.
- Provide timely detailed commissioning reports and accurate feedback on all commissioning & after sales status and related issues to the service manager and project managers.
- Assist the engineering department and customers with mechanical - electrical installation, planning & design.
- Assist with electrical design and system upgrdaes as required.
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of company systems, specifications, installation and operational procedures.
- Provide emergency 'out of hours' contact and support.
We are looking for:
- A comprehensive electrical/mechanical engineering background incorporating a basic understanding of electrical control systems.
- Understanding or electronic and PLC control systems basic understanding would be an advantage, including Siemens, Mitsubishi software control systems.
- Must have a sound and full understanding / ability to follow P&ID drawings, process flow drawings and complex electrical drawings
- Qualifications in engineering to HNC or HND level or NVQ3 in Commissioning & Installing electro mechanical systems. It is important that the candidate has the above practical experience and can clearly demonstrate an enthusiastic and dynamic approach.
- Current driving valid driving licence and passport.
- A willingness to undertake periods of overseas work. Average periods working away are 1-2 weeks but can be up to 4-6 weeks and longer periods on occasion.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.