- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech are currently recruiting for a precision engineering company based in Kidlington.
Our client specialises in lean manufacturing techniques to produce complex components of outstanding quality for a diverse customer base. The position offered is based within the inspection department and the desired individual will have previous relevant experience in a low volume, high value manufacturing environment with demonstrable skill in producing a diverse range of inspection data with precision and accuracy, essential to meet the varying requirements of each customer.
The position is a wonderful opportunity to work for an expanding company with a clean and fresh approach to 5 axis manufacturing.
* Operation of CMM Machines
* Producing FAIR Reports
* Carrying out first off and final inspections
* Interpreting and relaying information with accuracy
* Proficient use of PC-DMIS inspection software
* Skilled use of CMM and FAIR
* Ability to use standard inspection equipment, including hand tools and understand engineering drawings
* Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
* Ability to work as a team player
* Excellent working environment
* Competitive rates with regular overtime available
* Company pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* In house gym facilities
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.